Saturday, September 5, 2009

Coupon Saturday

I usually take Fridays to do my "couponing", but this was a busy week at work, so coupons had to wait until after the housework was done today. I managed a good trip to Winn Dixie and a great trip to Target. At Target, I bought the following:

4 Schick Intuition Plus, on sale 6.99e
2 Chef Michaels Dog Food 4.26e
2 Chef Michaels DF Pouches .84e
4 Chef Michaels DF cups .84e
1 Goodlife Catfood 6lbs. 6.99
1 Friskies Cat Food 4.04
1 Huggies Sz.5 Jumbo pk. 8.99

I used the following coupons: 4.00 off Schick Target Coupon (4)
4.00 off Schick Manufacturer Coupon (4)
3.00 off Chef Michaels, any bag (2)
1.50 off Chef Michaels, any bag (2)
.84 off Chef Michaels cans, Target Coupon (2)
.84 off Chef Michaels cans, Man. coupon (2)
3.00 Man. coupon for Huggies (1)
1.50 Target Coupon for Huggies
By giving the target coupons first, then the manufacturer's coupons, I was able to get overage and bring an original $65 total down to $3.19!!! The bottom of my receipt states "you saved $67.54" which must include the calculations for sales prices on top of all the coupon savings.

Winn Dixie:
Winn Dixie has been popping out $10 off $50 purchase coupons every week for me. This week was a decent week to use one (I remembered that alcohol doesn't count toward this total), because I had cheese coupons (Kraft cheese is 3/$5), ketchup coupons, Mt. Olive pickles coupons, Welch's fruit juice coupons, and now that I know Goodlife dog and cat food are on sale for 3.99 for the next couple of weeks, I am going to really have fun with the Winn Dixie catalina for $10 off $50.

No comments:

Post a Comment